Machine Learning Expert
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
– We are seeking PhDs or experienced researchers in Machine Learning, Expert Systems, or Artificial
– Intelligence to apply such technologies toward the development of an expert system that can help research worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, as the new hire will work closely with our highly accomplished quantitative researchers in the financial markets
We offer outstanding career opportunities, which include:
– Competitive financial rewards, relative to performance and position
– Friendly and collegial working environment
– Opportunity for promotion and career advancement
– Opportunity to work with a team of highly accomplished experts in the financial markets to develop a industry frontier machine learning system.
– Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top university in Machine Learning, Expert Systems, or Artificial Intelligence
– Machine learning related working experience at top tier companies.
– Have on-hand machine learning experience in resolving realistic large scale machine learning projects.
– Industrial experiences in expert system, game theory, MCTS, deep learning related projects are a big plus.
– Proficient in C++ or Python programming; Knowledge of database is plus; Knowledge of parallel computation is plus.
– Experience with time-series data analysis is a plus.
– Have a research scientist mind-set, i.e., be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.
– Possess good English language skills
– Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
– Have a strong work ethic
Position based in Hanoi, Vietnam.