Soft Skill Training Manager
– Build and manage the framework of Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Career development plan and key talent/high-potential development to achieve business goals.
– Improve organizational effectiveness through the solution development and deployment to enhance the leadership, people capability productivity and drive a performance culture
– Plan & budget the annual soft skill training plan to facilitate roadmap & IDP.
– Plan soft skill training unit to ensure providing the required training programs
– Periodically evaluate the team’s performance & training program qualification
– Measure training result (satisfaction>learning>impact>result>ROI)
Day to day activities:
– Work with business to analyze training needs for the identified roadmaps and IDPs
– Work with team to plan for the program development, coaching & delivery
– Observe trainer on site and provide trainer with constructive feedbacks
– Review, revise & upgrade the existing programs to ensure they are up-to-date
– Set team member’s KPIs which aligned with TC’s KPI & conduct appraisal accordingly.
– In charge of the high quality training programs for relevant Unit Head and above.
– In charge of training production and deliver quality (materials, contents, facilities…)
– Develop trainers in training program D&D, training delivery skills and required skills
– Monitor soft skill training unit’s performance, Training quality and Training result.
– Manage soft skill unit’s training activities within budget
– Drive TC projects and initiatives
– Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Corporate Training
Management of Reporting Units
– Reports of Soft skill Trainers