Executive Assistant to President and CEO – 05 (Male/Female)
– Provide Administrative Support to President & CEO ranging from extensive calendaring (work and personal), meeting schedules, maintaining accurate contacts database. This includes screening and validating the need to schedule appointments (act as gatekeeper for CEO).
– Monitor, screen and respond as appropriate to CEO’s incoming correspondence including voicemail, email, and flag important and urgent items for CEO’s attention.
– Assist with, and when necessary, coordinate large projects including strategic and business plan revisions is any.
– Track action items and deliverables for CEO.
– Serve as liaison for the CEO with Executive team and staff members: Obtain appropriate clearance on all documents, and follow up on action items to ensure completion.
– Assist with internal and external meeting preparations (i.e., draft agendas, PowerPoint, catering).
– Drafting and/or editing communications from President/CEO to ensure 100% accuracy of content, spelling, and grammar.
– Maintain open lines of communication with President, and keep him apprised of any partners/customerssensitive matters related to, but not limited to, the Board of Upper level relationships.
– Responsible for the coordination, minutes taking, and tracking of action items assigned to the President and CEO.
– Responsible for preparing, arranging personal items (clothes, accessories, … ) , good taste.
– Prepare, organize the daily meals to CEO and the Customers (If any)
Support President’s work with the Board of Directors, Chairman, and Committee Chairpersons.
– Act as initial point of contact for Directors’ inquiries.
– Gather materials for upcoming Board and Committee meetings.
– Responsible for creating Board and Committee binders. Coordinate meeting activities with Chairman of the Board.
– Assist President/Chairman in setting Board and Committee meeting agendas, including preparation.
– Prepare formal meeting Minutes, maintain official Minutes records for Board and Committee meetings, and maintain central