– Take full responsibility for the operation of F&B department.
– Cooperate with related departments for preparing equipment’s/ food/items needed for the Function or event.
– To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestions for improvement of the catering operation.
– Ensure that regular stock takes are conducted.
– Hold regular performance appraisals with all management staff, identifying areas for development and training needs, and ensuring that this training is effective.
– To ensure the prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages to the required standards.
– Ensure that profit margins are maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, menu costing.
– Ensure that room service orders are executed promptly and that they comply with the required standards.
– Provide more training for staffs to improve their skills.
– Produce a monthly report to GM.
– Make the budget of F&B department operation with GM and FC.
– Complete other duties as assigned by General Manager.