Senior Test Engineer
– Create test plans for big functional and non-functional topics (e.g. Performance Tests) or whole releases spanning multiple teams.
– Extend our testing framework
– Extend internal reporting on product quality.
– Extend and tracks quality metrics of lifecycle entities in the team.
– Very active in reviewing and providing feedback on test plans and test cases. Derives testing scenarios from conversations with other departments (e.g. Presales, Support, Consultants, …)
– Build and maintain a stable testing environment which will be used for automated test
– Support and supervise your colleagues in test creation and execution
– Improve the build process and guarantee build quality
– Experience with test automation and manual testing
– Experience with test management and excellence sense about quality
– Strong analytic testing and debugging skills
– You love to break things
– High focus on quality
– You LOVE to work with different technologies and to try things out
– Scripting Know-How (Powershell, Bash, …)
– Programming Know-How (ideally Java)
– Operating System Know-How (Windows, Unix, …)
– Good English communication skills (reading and writing; ideally also speaking)
– Ability to work independently within a team
– Experience with an automated test tool (e.g. Junit, Robot Framework, …) is a plus