Digital Media Strategist
– Manage and oversee activities in running campaign for Advertisers/Brands;
– Devise action plan to improve Advertiser experience and work cross-functionally with sales members to drive revenue;
– Prepare media plans and recommendations supporting for sales pitching;
– Integrate diversified marketing tools and channels into customized plan for specific clients to ensure the effective campaign;
– Conclude lessons learnt after each campaign and work closely with Product team to improve quality and experience in products and services;
– English: 6.5 IELTS or equivalent;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / PR / Marketing / Communications;
– At least 2 years of working in digital agencies, with specific role of managing and overseeing campaign activities for Advertisers/Brands;
– Excellent communication and presentation skill;
– Good at reporting via excel dashboard and making slides;
– Willing to self-research new lessons in digital-related fields.
– Salary: negotiable
– Quarterly bonus: up to USD 200/ quarterly. Monthly bonus for the Most Valuable Person
– Receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching develop career path, have chance to get promotion to new role as Team leader.
– Education allowance: up to USD 200 per person quarterly
– Commission: Individual commission when reaching monthly sale target.
– Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
– Promotion and salary increase: 04 times/ year based on your performance appraisal
– Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance as defined in the Labor Code
– Fully equipped workspace: MacBook Air, modern office and crazy funny colleagues to entertain you.
– 12 days Paid Leave and add one more days in next years
– Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
– Teambuilding, annual company trip.