Software Support Professional
– Responsible for responding to customer inquiries on the telephone, through on-line methods, and by e-mail.
– Communicates with customers to help them understand how to use the SOFTWARE product properly.
– Direct customers to the correct channels for their inquiries as necessary.
– Responsible for solving customer TECHNICAL problems that arise from the use of the product.
– Maintain ongoing record of problem analysis and resolution activities in on-line incident management system.
– Conduct independent case research using company supplied research tools, databases, knowledge bases, etc., in order to find solutions to customer reported problems.
– Create and update TECHNICAL content in an on-line knowledge base.
– Is an expert in one or more subsystems or platforms and provides training and consulting for area of expertise – works toward in-depth TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE on additional subsystems and platforms.
– Interfaces with customers on general and specific issues within area of functional expertise.
– Act as a liaison on public-facing customer channels as necessary.
– Provides on-call support as assigned, which may require carrying a pager.
– Take ownership of early/late shift depending on assignment.
– Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
– Very good at communication in English is a must.
German or French is a good plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience. ITIL V3 certification is a plus.
– At least 3 years experience with Windows and/or UNIX/Linux Operating Systems support
– System knowledge & interrelationships of systems including Oracle & SQL Server; TCP/ IP; Enterprise Software (ex: Informatica, Peoplesoft, Oracle, E-Business Suite, SAP…). Job scheduling product knowledge is a plus.
– Strong PC skills including MS Office applications.
– Complex system troubleshooting skills, customer service skills.
– Self-starting personality, unafraid to display initiative and innovation on the job.
– Quick at understanding and motivated to learn new concepts.
– Verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
– Ability to think analytically.
– Private Healthcare insurance coverage
– Challenging and diversified tasks
– Excellent career opportunities in an expanding & international team
– Traveling to Europe and the US
– Workshop & training course (technical skills, soft skills, English skills …)
– Annual bonus: 2 times/ year. Bonus for Vietnam national days celebrating
– Salary review every Fiscal Year
– Free lunch, free snacks, very good team spirit, creative atmospheres…