Wholesales Merchandise Team Leader
– Manage Wholesales Merchandiser Team, with primary responsibility for fulfilling the targets on sales and profits of the wholesales merchandiser team.
– Manage and guide each Merchandiser to complete the targets for sales, profits, inventories, and debt as company plan and strategy.
– Sourcing and developing products as company’s strategy for wholesale team.
– Daily/Monthy reports should be given to Merchandiser Manager to inform the performance of wholesales team.
– Do the market survey, competitor activities and report to BOD and Manager clearly about this.
– University graduate majors: Economics, Business Administration, Marketing.
– Experience: 5-7 years experience in managing retail channels, chain stores / supermarkets.
– Candidates with experience in Home appliances, Digital.
– Ability to handle and resolve issues quickly.
– Communication skills, negotiation, time management and good convincing.
– Can go on business trips, to withstand high pressure in work.