IT Software Manager
– Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the people, resources and processes required to deliver new software or upgrade existing products.
– Work closely with related Head of department to identify the requirements for new software programs.
– Monitor quality to ensure that products meet their technical and business objectives.
– Participate in the requirement specification process for new software functionality to ensure that definitions of new functionality are clearly defined and understood.
– Design, develop and test (plan/execute) application.
– Install and upgrade application software, configuration management, quality assurance activity.
– Application backup and recovery (cooperating with system and database managers).
– Make and operate the standards related application.
– Application monitoring and tuning.
– Extract application data and mass input management.
– Document development and maintain for analysis, design, implementation report, test/operation manual and procedures.
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field, or equivalent experience. Preferred Proficiency Certification(s) on one or more programming technologies, or demonstrated subject matter expertise equivalent
– Over 5 years J2SE, J2EE development experience
– Over 1 year Web Server, WAS development and operation experience (JBOSS experience preferred)
– Development experience on Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Pro*C
– RIA (or X-internet tool) experience preferred
– HTML, ASP, PHP Skills
– Retail industry experience preferred
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Manage skills