MT and GT Sales Manager (food and beverage)
MT Chanel 60%
– Preparing annual sales forecast and strategies in accordance with corporate goals.
– Making recommendations to management regarding opportunities to maximize sales.
– Scheduling to visit key markets to evaluate operations and providing supervision and leadership to field sales force.
– Defining and suggesting an appropriate organization structure for Department.
– Executing the approved plan, policy, SOP of Sales Department.
– Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
– Coordinating in executing promotion, launching new product and sales support programs.
– Suggesting increasing customer credit limit if more than limit of authorities.
– Collecting, receiving, processing and analyzing relevant information for applicable portions of the company business plan, budget and sales forecast.
– Receiving and answering customer’s complaint.
– Delegating authority & sharing responsibility to subordinates.
– Coaching and developing team members to become a high performing business team.
– Giving instruction, guidance, leading, motivation and work instruction to subordinate to work efficiently and effective so that reached the target which has been made.
– Conducting analysis of every existing problems and also look for or give solution and take decision as according to priority by using analysis SWOT.
GT Chanel 30%
-Strengthen GT channel of the Brand’s distribution network with focus on the main assigned product line
– Increase the number of listing outlets and product visibility by frequent visit to store and wholesale network;
– Plan and implement strategies to approach target clients via different promotion activities
– Work with marketing agencies and the local distribution partner to run approved campaigns which would be funded by the Brand
– Have good knowledge about Sales and Marketing
– At least 3 years working experience in sales of FMCG( food and beverage)
– Prefer with candidates experience on food and beverage products
– Experience on MT sales/ Key account
– Good English both speaking and writing