Senior IE/Technical (Garment) – Only Vietnamese
Responsible for all
1. Responsible for tanning of line leader s and supervisors in line balancing.
2. Monitor sectionalized production activities to ensure continuous flow of production line.
3. Establish operation breakdown and standard target through time study
4. Recommend method improvements of efficiency and quality
5. Suggest machine attachments better efficiency
6. Suggest work methods or techniques to the production manager that will increase efficiency workmanship and reduce cost
At least 5 year experience as the same position in garment factory in Vietnam
Experience in coordinating among different functions;
Good communication as well as detail-focused, result-oriented, hard-working
Good command in English and Computer proficiency (Words, Excel, PPT and Outlook Express)
Accuracy and Strategic thinking
High responsibility and can do attitude
Interpersonal skills and good problem solver
We offer an open, fast-paced and sharing working environment, with career and training/meeting opportunities abroad
We offer challenging chance for candidate who love to join our new dynamic team to set up our new Long An factory
Benefit: We respect Vietnam labor law, 13th month salary as end-year bonus and performance bonus.
Lunches: provided by company
Support for Computer.