Accounting Management (Manufacturing) – Vietnamese
– Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
– Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
– Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
– Supervising a team of accounting technicians
– Developing and managing financial systems/policies
– Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
– Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
– Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
– Report to BOD.