R&D Manager (FMCG)
– Managing the products portfolio for end-users and industrial customers working closely with marketing, procurement, QA and production.
– Managing new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and final product
– Build up strong product development team in term of technical knowledge and working skill
– Responsible for formula cost optimization projects.
– Work with R&D team of other countries within group to maximize opportunities in new product development
– Collaborate with external partners such as university, research institute,…
– Providing necessary technical support to marketing, branding team
– Delivering technical support to existing and new customers, and creating new market opportunities.
– Supporting all departments, on any technical or application issues relating to products.
– Completing follow-up and execution of necessary project documentation
– Following up quality of competitor’s products on market.