08 Field Service Operations (FSO) Engineer
– To perform professional and efficient services related to the Implementation of Ericsson systems and products (including third party products) including but not limited to Radio Access, Antenna system, Transmission Network, Core Network, Power, Battery and Peripheral systems.
– To provide support on technical issues to customers as instructed by FSO Manager, and/or Project Manager.
– To provide the best implementation services as measured by lead-time, quality and cost in accordance with Ericsson’s Quality Assurance System (QASIS).
– To carry-out working methods, processes and procedures within the competence area.
– To assist in making SE (site engineering) objectives, such as Site Survey, schedules, forecast and process, and provide improving suggestions to development.
– To perform activities on site in accordance with Ericsson procedures and methods (installation instructions, manuals, Site Installation Documentation – SID) as below:
• Site survey / investigation.
• Pre-installation investigation.
• Installation / Testing Radio Base Station (RBS), Antenna Systems, PDH/SDH Transmission Equipments, Ericsson AXE based Core Network (MSC, BSC, HLR, EIR, SCP…), Power Systems, Peripheral systems (Alarm Panels, MDF, DDF, ODF…).
• Commissioning / Integration Radio Base Station (RBS) and PDH/SDH Transmission Equipments.
– To assure that correct methods, instructions, checklists and reports are used.
– To assure that appropriate Implementation Processes are followed.
– To make report of on-going, finished work or issues to the FSO Manager and/or Project Manager.
– To continuously develop own abilities and expand / update knowledge in competence areas.