Sales Director (Retail) – Construction Materials
– Direct and manage the Sales Department; be responsible for sales, revenue. Ensure achievement of KPIs of the Department.
– Devise and implement sales plans in accordance with approved budget.
– Research market trend, competitors in order to propose sales plans, new customer development plans in different segments.
– Propose price policy (prices, commissions, discounts) for customers in different markets and different period of time.
– Build up and develop strong and steadfast relationships with customers.
– Develop optimal and comprehensive sales process and procedures.
– Report sales results, revenue, costs, forecasts to the Board of Management.
– Supervise and manage salespersons to achieve growth and sales targets
– Recruit employees of the Department, allocate targets, train and motivate employees to enhance effectiveness.
– Direct reporting lines: Deputy General Director.
– Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, commerce, foreign trade, business administration or related fields.
– Deep knowledge in sales at retail chain, supermarket.
– Prior managerial experience at retail chain.
– Minimum 05 year managerial experience at the Sales Director/Manager position or equivalent position.
– Honest, hard-working, self-disciplined.
– High responsibility
– Good use of English language (required)
– Communication and presentation skills
– Good at making analysis and reports
– Strong computer skills such as MS tools (Excel, MS project).