– Identify hazardous operations and potential loss producing exposures and advise appropriate controls designed to minimize or eliminate the exposure;
– Risk assessment for underwriting;
– Monitor and follow up risk improvement recommendations;
– Alert about unacceptable risks;
– Development and presentation of training sessions for internal and external customers as needed; provide guidance/support to other risk surveyors when necessary;
– Conduct periodical re-surveys at appropriate intervals;
– Provide technical input on claims including the review of claims reports and site visits to
Kỹ năng yêu cầu
- University Graduation in technical.
- Working experiences in technical or safety inspection work in construction sites, manufacturing plants.
- 2 years of relevant experiences; experience in risk surveyor in insurance industry is preferred.
- Good at English.
- Good knowledge about chemical, civil construction, fire protection system; industrial safety. Knowledge about property and engineering insurance is preferable;
- Understanding interview techniques;
- Good communication skills (both written and oral);
Initiative, time management and ability to function both independently and as an integral member of the client service team.
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
- Company’s Top Management always communicates to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees to reach higher performance.
- Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.