Recruitment Manager – Hanoi
– Develop and organize the implementation of the department’s plans and strategies according to the general development orientation of the company.
– Managing and operating the activities of the recruitment department, meeting the requirements of the company and customers.
– Closely coordinate with relevant departments and customers to review recruitment requirements, make implementation plans to ensure proper service provision activities as required.
– Maintain and expand relationships with recruitment sources to build a stable and diverse source of candidates.
– Firmly grasp the labor market, collect and analyze market information related to competitors such as prices, service provision, policies, market share to have timely and appropriate solutions. fit.
– Research and propose solutions to improve recruitment quality as well as give advice in making appropriate HR service management policies.
– Develop and organize the implementation of plans, strategies and operational targets of the department in accordance with the general development orientation of the company.
– Manage and direct the activities of the recruitment department to complete according to the assigned goals.
– Proposing human resources, training and professional guidance.
– Periodically evaluate the performance of work goals for employees.
– Monitor and ensure 100% of candidate information is updated into ESS software.
– Develop processes and forms related to the recruitment of personnel.
– Collect data and prepare periodic reports as required.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by management.