Assistant Manager/ Senior Accountant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, financial reporting, general ledger accountability and analysis of all kinds’ e.g. financial profitability analysis, cost analysis etc. Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
• Framing of Standard Operating Policies (SOP’s) for Finance & Controlling Department and ensuring that all the policies are being adhered to at all times.
• Prepare and implement business processes and procedures, methods, information & systems as well as strategies and action plans in order to improve the business performance and company profitability.
• Assist executive management to analyze financial and operational information, identifying strengths/weaknesses and recommending improvements in methods and processes.
• Product costing
• Inventory review and valuation for Financial reporting
• AP oversight (post invoice, review payment plan, deal with dossier issue)
• Maintains general ledger, preparation of trial balance, reconciling all general ledgers.
• Able to manage tax issues and suggest tax saving opportunity, deal with tax authority in previous organization will be added advantage
• Maintains inter-company accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
• Reviewing journal entries of Accountants to ensure accuracy in accounting
• Documenting and monitoring internal controls
• Preparing account reconciliations
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Managing external/ internal audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing necessary information to auditors.
• Assisting in Tax Audits
• Review Bank statements and preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement on every month end.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Coordinating more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
• Update with weekly cost report (Dashboard)