Work alongside a great team of developers who share your passion
• Improve on current suite of prominent apps
• Build the next high profile apps for this growing company
• Contribute to ongoing development and process improvement
• Develop mobile applications for iPhone phones and tablets.
• Programming application for iOS phones.
– Receiving requests from the client, requirement analysis, functional design.
– Learn new techniques depending on the requirements of the project.
– Development of module of the project.
Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Experience on coding skills in one or more of: Objective C, iOS, C or C++, iOS SDK
• Highly experienced integrating with REST APIs using JSON.
• Exposure to TDD and Continuous Integration a bonus.
• Desirable experience with Testing Frameworks
• Experience working in an agile development is advantageous
• Exposure and development knowledge in Swift is advantageous
• At least 3+ years of full time mobile development work
• Understanding of UI and user experience.
• Understanding of OOP, design pattern.
• Proven ability to build mobile applications
• Knowledge of advanced data structures
• Ability to translate concepts to quality mobile UI's that look and function excellently
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent.
• Read and write English proficiency
• Mac OSX experience but not essentialNote: All candidates will be required to take 1 ~ 1.5 hours technical test.
• Attractive monthly salary with allowances, 13th month salary and additional performance bonus for excellent performance.
• Full package of insurances regulated by the Labor Code and additional Bao Minh health care and accident insurance.
• Annual company trip and teambuilding activities in permanence.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with foreign colleagues from different countries
• Modern facilities with open spaces, game zone -PlayStation, Xbox, WII and beanbag for relaxing time.
• Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
• Lunch allowance and cafeteria inside office