– Provide technical guidance in product design and development activities.
– Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing Product Roadmap.
– Lead design reviews and recommend Product improvements.
– Provide support in all phases of Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
– Provide trainings and mentor other Engineers when required.
– Analyze and troubleshoot Product issues in a timely fashion.
– Develop most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
– Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
– Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
– Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
– Make business presentations to management when needed.
– Work with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures
– Experience with at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, System Architect, UML, others)
Kỹ năng yêu cầu
- BSCS/BSEE or equivalent required with a minimum of twelve (12) years of progressive experience in a software development capacity, or MSCS/MSEE with a minimum of ten (10) years progressive experience preferably in a software engineering environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with Machine learning.
- Knowledge and experience working with the data lifecycle in big data environments.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build relationships based on trust with a collaborative working style.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to develop relationships with people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Must be a team oriented leader with experience in personnel management.
- Proven ability to work independently and drive results
- Strong business understanding with the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions from a business perspective and a technology perspective
- 13th month salary
- Medical checkup every year
- Additional Insurance every year beside the required insurance of Vietnam labour law
- Bonus on projects if have strong and good performance.
- Very good working environment.
- People are very friendly.
- Work 5 days per week. (7:30 AM - 17:00 PM; one and half hour break 12:00 to 13:30)
- 12 days leave/year.
- Holiday trips every year.