I. Job Authority:
1. Preparation of customized Quality Plan/ ITP and informing concerned Department the
2. Monitors & establishes strategies, controls and plans on COQ (Cost of Quality)
3. Analyze Customer Claims/NCRs and applies root cause analysis and problem solving
tools to improve processes.
II. Key Result Areas / Areas of on-going Accountability
* Quality Control planning
1. Assign QC Inspector to specific Jobs accordance with their skill.
2. Prepares the Quality Plan/ITP per job requirements informs OMD, Engineering, Operation, Purchasing & QC
3. Oversees incoming material, in process & Final insp.
4. Co-ordinates with all departments to find ways in minimizing Non-conformities & Errors.
5. Accompanies 3rd Party Inspectors/Representatives for Product inspection.
* Monitoring of product/process Inspection
1. Review of all NCR and daily inspection reports.
2. Ensure the product quality fully confirming with ZSV Standard and Customer’s Specification.
3. Recommends changes of procedure to Quality Management Representative.
4. Implements Supplier/sub-contractor evaluation & works together with Purchasing to establish Quality requirements from them.
* Materials Testing
1. Coordinate with outside testing agencies for testing of materials& welds to applicable to Quality Plan/ITP
* Resolving Customer Claims
1. Reviewing and investigating of claims received from Customers.
2. Prepare and send the result of investigation to concerned department.
3. Recommend solutions for corrective actions.
* People Management.
1. Control of QC Activity and identifies Training needs of staff to achieve TQM.
2. Conducts regular meetings with staff to inform them of their Performance results and trends to improve their decision making skills.
* Staff development
1. Training QC staff & other staff which effect the Product Quality
2. Conduct Welder’s test and update Welder’s qualification.