Software Engineer, Data Manager
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
– Process and analyze financial market data
– Build software systems that manage huge amount of data efficiently and can facilitate effective quantitative analysis and research, develop utility tools that can further automate the software development, testing and deployment workflow
– Provide technical support on data related issues for global researchers, including
diagnosing root causes of technical problems and proposing solutions for developers.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields,
Master’s degree is a plus.
– 3-5 years’ work experience in a technology or financial company
– Experience in designing and building Web applications is desirable
– Experience in working with financial market data is a plus
– Possess core technical skills, including the following: C/C++ (required), UNIX/Linux (required), Perl/Python/PHP/JS (desirable), Database Administration/Programing (desirable), Knowledge/experience in generic programming and algorithms (STL/boost) (desirable)
– Be dedicated and self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and be willing to help others
– Be proactive and possess good communication skills within a team environment
– Work location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh