– The ideal candidate should posses a strong quantitative background
as well as superior communication skils.
– You will be reporting into senior management as well as provide explanatory description to clients.
– The consultant focused on the development, implementation and validation of commercial quantitiative models.
– This will involve developing and validating PD/LGD models for the banks and non-banking financial organizations.
– Excellent Quantitative academic qualifications
– 3~5yrs experience within a related fuction (Risk modeling, Quantitiative Analytics)
– Retail risk modelling experience is preferred
– Strong PD/LGD modelling experience
– Good understanding of Basel 2
– Excellent programming skills (SAS, R, MATLAB, SPSS, SQL or any equivalent programs)
– Strong Communication skills (Vietnamese & English)