Installation Team Leader – Hanoi
– Prepare all site documents and site configuration before going to site
– In charge for team finance
– Report to Project Coordinator site information such as site access/Tower/Power/Battery status at site
– Lead team activities on site
– Supervise and Coach team member
– Prepare and upload SDD to site-handler
– Provide team member work performance to Project Manager
– Arrange extra works on site
– Do installation/commissioning work
– Contact to Integration Team to integrate sites
– Report to Project Coordinator
– Highly developed English language.
– Education: Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or telecommunication related fields.
– Pertinent Experience: Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience in Perform installing and commissioning of various kinds of equipment, from nodes, antenna system to complete systems solutions, applies to all network elements in new, upgrade, expansion, and swap.
– Ensure work is executed within in the Project Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.