Project Administrator – Hanoi
– The project administrator administers, develops and maintains required project administration and procurement documentation in assigned projects.
– The project administrator supports the customer project manager in administering project correspondence and project activity/ venue/ meetings arrangements.
– The project administrator prepares and monitors the status of project procurement documentation to applicable service providers/suppliers, including the creation of Purchase Requests (PR), tracking Purchase Orders (PO) and creating Good Receipts (GR).
– The project administrator supports the customer project manager in ensuring that all project documentation required for invoicing and project completion, will be collected correctly and completely.
– If the project administrator role is not defined in the project, the customer project manager remains responsible for those activities.
– Ability to work in teams and motivate people
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Ability to adapt to changes and working in stress
– Good written, spoken communication skills.
– Ability to function as a member of a multi-functional, multi-cultural, multi-organisational team.
– Ability to work under minimal supervision
– A good aptitude for solving and managing issues
– Working knowledge of Project Management and Finance control.
– Good computer skill, especially on Excel; word and PowerPoint, databased experiences