Telecommunication Project Support
• NW Change Management (CCB): Accountable to ensure that all network changes in the Customer network are reviewed for impact analysis and tracked (CCB/CAB), wherever required make customer understand on the impact and approval for the activities. Take up with Customer for change request approval, Update to customer for change execution status on daily basis.
o To manage the CCB meeting and interface with customer
o To coordinate to stakeholders about CRs activities, review CRs, as the gate of checking/ rejecting CRs, feedback to update if needed.
• E Portal Management: Responsible and accountable for E portal whereas as a MS vendor need to share regular Contractual report with customer, need to create login details and maintain Portal status.
• Capacity Performance/Dashboard update to Customer: Asset Management of the network, Capacity report shared with customer on Weekly basis. Support Contract/Program Manager for coordinating and track end to end activities performed in the networks related to MS Commercial change request.
• To be responsible for the management of technical review.
• To control and report internally, externally for all execution in networks.
• To manage and administrate network database.
• To control and to report the capacity used, the utilization of all network domains through KPIs.
• To track and trigger abnormal trend in network
• To coordinate with Sale in analyzing network, seeking sale opportunities.
• Study: Telecommunications.
• Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience
• Skills: MS office, process and structural knowledge, knowledge of business administration.
• Soft skills: teamwork, customer orientation, negotiation skill, time and self-management, coordination and organization skill
• Salary: negotiate
• Working place: Hanoi office
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning & Organizing
• Deciding & Initiating Action
• Applying Expertise & Technology
• Presenting & Communicating Information
Applicable process connected to Job Role
• Change Management
• Asset & Configuration Management
• Release & Deployment Management
• Requirement Management