Technical Project Engineer (Civils / Construction)
Direct report to: Project Leader/ Project Manager
Company Industry: Main contractor specializing in plant & factory design, procurement, construction.
Working Time: 44 hours/ week, from 8a.m to 5p.m (1 hour for lunch time)
Working Location: Dong Nai province
Allowance: phone, gas/petrol allowance, extra fees working at Site.
Benefits: full insurances, transportation supporting from HCM to Dong Nai, taxi cards, domitory at site.
The Technical Project Engineer will have the following duties / responsibilities:
– Assist Project Leader/ Project Manager to do following tasks but not limited to;
– Implement project in accordance with standards and safety regulation.
– Monitor situation of project to report project leader in order to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget;
– Taking lead on the delivery of work packages for projects and ensuring that projects are completed on time and to the required client specification and quality.
– Develop project scope with involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
– Providing technical support for planning, programming, designing, procuring and final construction delivering of projects.
– Managing project information to ensure coordination across all disciplines.
– Ensure all resources to be used properly;
– Monitor change order and keep reporting to Project Leader/ Project Manager.
– Prepare weekly report to submit project leader/ Project Manager.
– Check and correct reports from project staff on daily basis;
– Translating design information to operational teams so they can carry out the project effectively and efficiently.
– Develop project team members by following Company’s philosophy
Age: from 25 to 35
Year of experience: More than 3 years
– BS Degree is a must. MBA degree is an advantage.
– Mechanical or electrical background. Knowledge in processing is an advantage.
– At least 3 years of working experience proven in construction management.
– Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods. PMP certificate is an advantage.
– Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
– Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
– Strong Leadership and human resources management skills
– Ready to work overtime, go on business trip, work at site
– Good command of written and spoken English and ability to prepare reports and statistics.
– Able to use Microsoft project software.
Experience / Skills:
– Previous and recent experience within a similar role within the Mechanical or electrical background applied in civil / construction sectors is essential for this role.
– The successful candidate will ideally possess a strong practical / hands-on background within the civil / construction sectors or experience in setting up manufactures/ factories.