HR Sup/ HR Manager _ HCM
1. Compensation and Benefits
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in support of the Company’s business strategy and operation.
• Build salary structure and participate in salary surveys to bench mark pay and benefit practices with internal and external.
• Cooperate with functional manager to develop competitive compensation packages for employees.
• Coordinate with Line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate or not exceed the labor market rate.
• Administer employees’ compensation & benefits practices including payroll, benefits administration social insurance computation, medical & health care insurance, social & medical insurance claims and employee records.
2. HR Planning: Support HR Director to consolidate annual HR Planning & Budgeting, annual salary review and bonus Payment Performance.
3. Management and Learning Development: In charge of performance management policy and procedures.
4. Employee Communication & Counselling
• Organize Staff Meetings to communicate HR Annual Plan and activities, Company’s vision objectives and business performance to all employees.
• Coordinate staff social activities, including team building activities, annual party, etc.
• Provide advice to employees in relation to work and personal matters when and as appropriate.
• At least 3 -5 years experience in a senior HR role
• Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field of study
• Understand knowledge of Human Resource Management, the relevant policies of labor law.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of confidentiality and business ethics
• Highly independent, energetic and goal-oriented
• Ability to plan, coordinate implement plan effectively.
• Thinking logically and organizationally.
• Willing to go business trip and work over time when required.
• Excellent in English is prefered.
• Income attractive satisfactory capacity: Basic salary + KPI,
• The treatment benefit based on the Company and Labour Law
• Other allowances: 13th Salary, holidays’s bonus; Enjoy the holidays, annual teambuilding. Annual leave: 12 day
• The work environment promote personal capacity and high advancement opportunities.