Ericsson Tuyển gấp Data center Engineer
• Define NMS system set-up and authority administration for collection of NW surveillance alarms and dependability statistics data in co-operation with support systems engineers
• Responsible for authorization and specification regarding utilization of additional and specialized (custom) tools used
• Collect and analyze resource performance data to ensure that appropriate measures for optimization are taken to secure that resource performance meets specified availability or utilization criteria
• Prepare and implement SW and HW configuration data changes and audits for network resources
• Ensure that dependability performance reporting provides adequate information i.e. root cause analysis, to enable appropriate service and / or network resource improvements.
• Handle, analyze impact, and plan for implementation of work request from customer (operator).
• Handle, analyze impact, and plan for implementation of change request from equipment supplier (e.g. software updates, patches).
• Escalate problem to vendor when necessary in accordance with time frame within Managed Services contract, and within guideline provided by vendor.
• Follow up on fault escalated on vendor until closure of the case.