Planning and Development Director (Retail)
– Conduct examination, evaluation and analysis of Group’s business and distribution system.
– Propose the strategy and business development model for medium- and long-term development plan of Group.
– Propose the business plan and progress for new product portfolios.
– Propose the investment in technology and application for business development and product diversification.
– Propose changes and innovations in facilities, information and technical infrastructure and layout plan for product diversification.
– Propose the implementation plan for the approved strategy and business model.
– At least Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance or related field
– Minimum 5 year experience in large-scale retail chain management and operation or in Business Development Director position or equivalent position.
– Prior Experience in investment planning and implementation in different phases.
– Outstanding experience in B2B sales and HR management skills.
– Strong understanding of legal system with regard to retail chain expansion.
– Excellent in English (4 skills) and computer skills
– Advanced leadership skills
– Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
– Integrity, responsibility, and proactivity
– Abilities to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
– An available network of relevant competent authorities, professionals and business leaders is a strong advantage.