Hr – Admin Manager
– Build up company’s culture
– Recruit or coordinate with agency recruit employee for company.
– Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
– Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
– Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
– Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
– Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
– Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
– Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
– Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
– Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
– Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
– Following up litigation and disputes involving company personnel.
– General office management issues.
– University degree in Business Administration, human resource management or related.
– At least 4 year at management level; prefer candidates with experience in medial or e-commercial solution.-
– Good at English skills.
– Good at management.
– Good looking.
– Prefer female.