Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
– Work with the global team in designing and implementing data retrieval software for various data sets
– Implement the rules and procedures that ensure integrity in data sets
– Collect and analyze statistics on market data applications and devise approaches to improve the relevant processes
– Develop and enhance monitoring tools to detect various types of errors in data
– Background in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics, with minimum
– Bachelor’s degree. Proof of good academic record (such as GPA and other relevant test scores)
– Effective problem-solving skills both independently and as member of a team
– Good communication skills: must be fluent in English, spoken and written
– Experience working under Linux environment, familiar with vi or emacs for editing files
– Interested in applying technology to real world situation, comfortable working in fast paced work environment, detail oriented and capable performing tasks under time pressure
– Experience with programming in C/C++, familiar with common algorithms and data structures (binary tree, sorting, etc), Object Oriented programming and design patterns. Familiarity with compilers, debuggers under Linux (gcc, g++, gdb).
– Experience with scripting languages, such as Perl, Python, and shell scripting
– Knowledge of basic statistics/probability, familiar with concepts such as correlation, standard deviation and how to compute
– Familiarity with databases (such as MySQL)
Position based in Hanoi, Vietnam.