– To work closely with all departments to understand company’s procedures.
– Assist in recruitment procedure: Receiving recruitment request, Job posting, Curriculum Vitae (CV) collection, candidate profile, CV screening; Organize for paper test/interview; First round interview.
– Conducting reference check and report as requested.
– Coordinate with other departments to implement orientation training for new comers.
– Make payroll, Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Cross-check other salary & related documents before further submission;
– Control employee profile of the whole company logically and systematically (both hardcopies and soft copies)
– Planning and improvement of training/career development support activities.
– To update and implement HR policies, procedures and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations.
– To do PIT declaration, work permit, temporary residence application, visa application, insurance procedure.
– To plan for health check yearly, company’s even, uniform, gifts, …
– Other jobs related to HR as assigned by Head of Department.