HR Business Analyst (C&B)
– Control HRIS & other HR systems, define issues & design solutions to ensure they run smoothly and effectively.
– Support in reviewing and updating policies, procedures & processes of HR and other departments (as needed) to align with business practice and government regulations.
– Admin HR, join in projects of HR department.
– Support in other C&B tasks when needed.
HRIS & other HR systems:
• Manage the HRIS system to ensure it runs properly and serves users’ needs.
• Liaise with HR departments to develop, document and design solutions for HR systems to enhance effectiveness
• Analyze C&B and relevant HR processes to design workflow systems that provide seamless integration for HR applications.
• Observe and follow up improvements on processes & systems to ensure they are implemented timely & properly
• Coordinate with & support departments to solve ad hoc issues
Policies, procedures & processes:
• Update HR processes & procedures in line with new HRIS & other systems (eg: payroll, insurance, PIT, contracts, termination, etc)
• Coordinate with HR departments to update policies, procedures & rules to ensure they are in line with business practice and compliant with government regulations
• Coordinate with Process Team to support reviewing & updating processes of other departments in line with process standard & quality
Employee product program:
• Verify employee’s loan refund requests in line with relevant policy
• Periodically review and upgrading Employee Product Program to increase employee benefits