Game Server Engineer
Job Description :
We are working on iOS/Android games and applications for big European game publishers. We are looking for an experienced developer whose main responsibilities are:
– Lead game server development on maintaining and improving existing games and applications.
– Lead game server development on creating new games and applications.
– In charge of the creation of the full backend and server side solution.
– In charge of creating all web services and ensuring the client / server communication.
– Debug and fix existing issues.
– Clear communication and report in english.
Job Requirements :
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– At least 2 years of professional experience in Node.JS development.
– Experience in PHP is a plus.
– Strong experience with SQL.
– Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
– Good English language skills.
– Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
– Great attitude and work ethic.
– Experience in creating server side solutions for games and multiplayer games is an advantage.
– You have a chance to work on big game development projects.
– You have a chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
– Company offers lunch to all members.
– SGS provides attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional work environment
– SGS provides open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and
– You have training and career development opportunities
– Flexible working hour, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
– 13th salary and additional bonus every year
– Social, medical and unemployment insurance
– Extended healthcare
– Paid leave (12 days/year)
– Annual free trip
– Maternity support: additional break
– Free drinks
– Salary range: $600 – $2,000