Chief Accountant (NGO)
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role such as forecasting, budgeting
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Board of Directors and donor as requests.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting by working closely with the operations and projectteams
• Issue project financial reports for review and approval.
• Maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
• Perform other tasks requested by Director.
• BA in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
• Min 3-5 years’ relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in development projects is preferred.
• Excellent planning skills and able to interact with all levels and partners
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel and other accounting software
• Ability to work under high pressure,good team-work skills