– Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers……….
– Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.
– Handle banking procedures: create and submit payment orders in domestic and overseas, follow deposit and loan, prepare for banking forms, bank statement, etc
– Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.
– Checking all kind of expenses over according to production norm.
– Provided detailed financial analysis.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, tax reports and variances analysis as required.
– Calculation of cost price, distribution of tools and instruments, prepaid expenses
– Check salary calculation by HR department. Compare the premium payable with the insurance agency, the trade union fee.
– Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT) in time and accurate manner. – In charge of tax quarterly declaration and annual financial statements
– Provide, explain documents and data to tax, audit as required
– Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.
– Dealing with the auditors quaterly, yearly for the final financial reports.
– Obtain data from all departments to prepare management report.
– Others daily and monthly duties requested by the Chief accountant or Director.
– Gender : Male/Female
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any finance-related course.
– Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial reporting.
– Sufficient knowledge in Accounting Standards; Auditing Standards.
– Exposure in the healthcare industry and familiarization with hospital
– Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Office tools.
– With adept social skills for collaboration with a team; communicates effectively
– Good English, can communicate and read and write
– Works independently with minimum supervision.
– Even if you have no experience in the medical industry, those with experience in the retail/merchandise industry are welcome (because we have drugs and equipment in stock)
– Salary: 15,000,000 – 18,000,000 VND per month (GROSS) and overtime pay
– Probation period is 2 months. Salary during this term is 85% of the basic salary
– The 13th month bonus will be paid according to the number of working days in the fiscal year.
– After the trial period, an incentive bonus will be paid according to the target value set at the beginning of the period (100k/day, 400k/month)
– Working hours: Mon to Fri from 8:00-17:00(Lunch break: 12:00-13:00)