– Ensure attendance to be on time according to 24/7 Rotation Shift Roster.
– Ensure all relevant information is captured and communicated during shift handover.
– Monitoring of all alarms on MSS, BSS, GPRS, MPBN, RAN, Transmission via NMS, VAS Nodes when required.
– Trouble reporting of creation, update and closure of generated alarms and complaints.
– Ensure the quality of the content in trouble ticket is maintained.
– 1st line trouble shooting of generated alarms and complaints.
– Fault Escalation to relevant parties/delivery units
– Ensure inter working relationship and co-ordination of Fault origins with other Vendors.
– Ensure Management Escalation and Updates of Critical/Major Network problems per the notification and escalation process.
– Ensure the operative performance at specified level according to the contractual SLA and KPI.
Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or telecommunication related fields.
– Pertinent Experience
Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in the operation, implementation or project management of telecommunication projects specifically in the implementation of CORE and VAS network equipment.
– To participate in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, … according to state regulations.
– Working in a dynamic, professional and modern environment.
– Fully enjoy the remuneration regime in accordance with the company’s regulations