Sales Training Delivery Team Leader
– Responsible for organizing, leading & supervising sales training delivery unit to deliver & provide qualified sales training programs.
– Coach, observe & provide feedback for trainer in sales, leadership & high quality relevant training programs.
– Manage sales training development team’s performance, training program qualification and overall training efficiency/result.
– Plan & budget the annual sales training plan to facilitate roadmap & IDP.
– Plan sales training delivery unit to ensure providing the required training programs
– Periodically evaluate the unit’s performance & training program qualification
– Measure relevant training result (satisfaction>learning>impact>result>ROI)
Day to day activities:
– Work with business to analyze training needs for the identified roadmaps and IDPs
– Work with team to plan for the program development, coaching & delivery
– Observe trainer on site and provide trainer with constructive feedbacks
– Consult & provide feedback for upgrading the existing programs
– Set team member’s KPIs which aligned with TC’s KPI & conduct PA accordingly.
– Lead the relevant high quality training programs development for manager & above
– In charge of training deliver & follow up activities quality and results.
– Develop trainers in training delivery, training D&D basic skills & required skills
– Monitor Sales Training unit’s performance, Training quality and Training result.
– Drive TC projects and initiatives upon request
– Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Sales Training
Management of Reporting Units:
– Reports of Sales Delivery Trainers