Business Project Manager
• Develop, review, evaluate and formulate project plans to meet assigned project objectives.
• Search, find and deal with business partners in the same industry for win-win strategies and assist them re-evaluate their needs as well as provide online resource platform.
• Participate in the development of schedules and budgets and accountable for managing progress against towards them through the use of effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
• Be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
• Ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion simultaneously.
• Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and oral.
• Working knowledge of general office and administrative procedures, such as file management, internet search, time and calendar management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and a good team player
• Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.