Chief Financial Officer – CFO
• Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and strategies;
• Develop financial and tax strategies;
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes;
• Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team;
• Oversee the financial operations of company and its subsidiaries;
• Implement financial operations best practices;
• Prepare and report financial results to the BOD;
• Manage the production of the annual budget and rolling forecasts;
• Provide financial analyses, in particular for capital investment, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Monitor all open legal issues involving and affecting the company and and its subsidiaries;
• Construct and monitor reliable control systems;
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
• Ensure that financial transactions meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
• Arrange for debt and equity financing;
• Invest funds;
• Participate in conference with the investors;
• Maintain banking relationships;
• Experience in finance, accounting or audit management in global groups at the high levels equivalent to CFO;
• Experience in IPO companies;
• Having work experience in finance, investment fund, banking or informatics environments will be an advantage;
• Good at financial valuation and analysis skill;
• The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in the fields related to finance, accounting, or business administration;
• Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance, the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations;
• Good knowledge and practice of law in finance, banking, auditing.