Buyer (Maintenance and Spare Parts)
– Issue the P.O. and expedite the shipment timely;
– Check the shipping documents for the accuracy;
– Develop the identified sources to be approved vendors;
– Control and improve lead-time as much as possible;
– Consider hedge contract for the big quantity;
– Keep the fruitful and clean relationship with the vendor in order to get their best cooperation in – supplying the materials as well as solving the claim if happens;
– Periodically evaluate vendor’s performance and conduct visit to vendors;
– Keep the fruitful and clean relationship with vendor;
– Contribute the constructive ideas/ thoughts/solution for the most efficient working environment condition.
– Qualified & Certified with minimum Degree in Automation/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering;
– At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
– Good command in English; Microsoft Office;
– Easy-going; can-do attitude; detailed-focus.