Technical Project Manager
Job Description :
● Helping decipher client design and technical requirements
● Assisting teams with technical issues
● Overseeing client and server architectures and set up
● Meeting daily with the teams
● Emailing daily status reports to clients
● Weekly phone calls with clients
● SGS offers lunch to all members.
● SGS provides attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment.
● SGS provides open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and
trusted and empowered.
● You have training and career development opportunities.
● Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
● 13th month salary and additional bonus every year.
● Social, medical and unemployment insurance.
● Paid leave (12 days/year).
● Maternity leave support.
● Gym and yoga.
● For foreigners, the company supports making work permits and Vietnam resident cards.
● Salary range: $1500 – $3000
Job Requirements :
● Native English speaker, able to easily talk with US and European customers via phone and Skype.
● 3+ years of experience as a technical project manager in software engineering or as a
● Strong experience in at least one programming language.
● Strong experience with versioning tools and processes, Git, SVN or other.
● Strong experience with Agile methodologies.
● Knowledge of mobile, console, PC, and web applications and games.
● Experience in managing local staff.
● Friendly, reliable, honest.