– Keep follow with long term customers about pending shipments and dealing new orders.
– Looking for new potential clients / suppliers and maintain good relationship with the current clients / suppliers in Vietnam and overseas
– Research profile; check factories and cargo of suppliers before exporting.
– Collecting information to report and analysis about market trends, price and competitors.
– Do calculation for Sales files and Import/ Export cost.
– Manage sales contracts and import – export procedure and payments.
– Plan to visit customers/Suppliers in Vietnam and Korea.
– As Team leader to set up tasks; doing Project list; follow and review Sales target.
- Bachelor Degree. Prefer in Foreign Trade or Economic, Commercial, Technology, Chemical…
- Stable working history (at least 1 year in one foreign / joint venture company/ foreign representative office).
- 2 years of experience or more in Sales and Import-Export.
- Experience in Plastic resin ( PMMA, Adhesive resin, PE compound…) and material in producing sanitary napkin and diaper ( Super absorbent Polymer, short cut fiber, …); electro-plate material.
- Good command of English and Computer/ office software skills
- Willingness to learn & do new projects ('can do' attitude).
- Strong skills of negotiation and presentation.
- Willing to work in a team as well as work independently.
- Willing to travel and work under pressure.
Policies and Benefit
- Competitive salary according to the ability.
- Policies according to Vietnam labor law.
- Allowance for transportation, phone and team building fees.
- Bonus according to sales contract, performance review, contribute ideas and achievements; 13th salary month.
- Review to increase salary at least 2 times per year according to working achievements and performance.
- Working environment with encouragement for creative and promoting. Share and discuss ideas to be trained and developed each person.