Cost Accountant – FMCG Manufacturing – HCM Office
Working Location: HCMC; frequent travel to Kon Tum
Expected Ideal Candidate: a person with Smart, Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
+ Unlimited learning opportunities as we consider learning is an investment;
+ Incentives/sponsorship for children education (if you have any child);
+ Super challenging but super fun working environment;
+ Other boring benefits: competitive salary, insurance, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
+ Manage all aspects of product cost for manufacturing operations to include standard cost, cost estimates, planning, and optimization;
+ Calculate, analyze and report variances (yield, productivity, etc.). Work with operations management personnel to identify and correct issues in a timely manner;
+ Identify opportunity for process and cost improvements;
+ Involve in business planning and forecasting;
+ Perform ad hoc project work.
‘+ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field of study from 2 years’ experience in related positions;
+ Prefer Cost Accountant in FMCG, especially in Milk/ Beverage/ Food
+ Experience in dairy or agriculture industry (desirable);
+ Strong data analysis skills to help develop recommendations and present the business cases;
+ Ability to think strategically and help translate business strategy into action;
+ Advanced MS excel and other data analysis tools;
+ P.s.: Ability to apply new things and be super innovative in solving problems.
· make our customers happy by delivering superior solutions to their problems;
· make our employees happy by creating a nourishing working environment;
· make our shareholders happy by operating excellence to maximize their value.
· Passion: we do what we love as work is a major part of our life;
· Commitment to excellence: we tolerate no subpar performance and complacency;
· Sustainability: we act in a way that is sustainable for our organization, society and future generations.