Implementation Coordinator – Hanoi
– The Implementation Coordinator has a driving, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area.
– Planning call-off and monitoring of the service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation e.g. Site, Fiber
– Route etc. Ensure work is executed within the Project OHS requirements (PROPS)
– Interface between Implementation Management and/or Project and Service Delivery organization from ARP’s, ASP’s, SP’s and Customers as well as other functions e.g. Local Distribution, Sourcing, neighboring function involved in the rollout.
– Good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of programs. Company tools like PIwin, GASK , SiteHandler and Group Site Safety
– Inspection Checklist.
– Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
– Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
– Deciding & Initiating Action
– Planning & Organising
– Following Instructions & Procedures
– Network Roll-Out Service Delivery Process.
– Occupational Health and Safety – OHS, procedures
– Highly developed English language.
– Education: Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or telecommunication related field.
– Experience from working as a SiteEngineer, Installer, Civil Works construction, Civil Work design, Turn-key rollout incl. Site Acquisition etc. Training in and awareness of all OHS statutory requirements impacting E/// especially in the local market