Assistant Project Leader (Construction – South VN)
– Assist project leader to do following tasks but not limited to;
– Implement project in accordance with standards and safety regulation.
– Monitor situation of project to report project leader in order to deliver on-time, within scope and within budget;
– Develop project scope with involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
– Ensure all resources to be used properly;
– Monitor change order and keep reporting to Project Leader
– Prepare weekly report to submit project leader;
– Check and correct reports from project staff on daily basis;
– Develop project team members by following Company’s philosophy.
Age: from 25 to 35
Year of experience: More than 3 years
– BS Degree is a must. MBA degree is an advantage.
– Mechanical or electrical background. Knowledge in processing is an advantage.
– At least 3 years of working experience proven in construction management.
– Advanced knowledge of project management processes, means and methods. PMP certificate is an advantage.
– Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
– Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
– Strong Leadership and human resources management skills
– Ready to work overtime, go on business trip, work at site
– Good command of written and spoken English and ability to prepare reports and statistics.
– Able to use Microsoft project software.