Sales Manager – The North (Industrial Chemical)
– Updating the information on market, to seek the potential customer.
– Promoting the negotiation, sign the sales contract with customer.
– Make a list of potential customer, to propose the schedule to approach with them.
– Maintenance and development a good relationship with the old customer, actively seek the new customers.
– Make daily report, weekly report, the demand of market report, potential customer report.
– Other requirements will be discussed during the interview.
– Graduated from University.
– At least experience two year
– Communicate fluently in English.
– Dynamic, able to work independently and able to work under high pressure.
– Good communication skills, active and confidence in communication with customer.
– Search skills, persuade with the customer.
– Able to go business in domestic or abroad