Graphics Designer – HCM- Q1
– Responsible for design, development of art products of the company
– Design advertising publications on digital marketing (website, Facebook, YouTube …) such as flash banner, popup, email template, website / application interface, clip etc.
– Design of printed items (leaflets, brochures, posters, band rolls, etc.) Design of holiday items, events (backdrops, invitations, standees, tables, etc.)
– Take photos, edit photos for brand events, and internal events of the company. – Jointly implement marketing / PR programs for public events and campaigns
– Monitor and manage the printing quality of advertising forms and articles, ensuring that they comply with the approved designs.
– Design and management of the brand identity system of the company
– Coordinate with sales and marketing staffs to carry out the communication and strategic business of the department
– Other duties as assigned by manager
– Have 1-2 years of experience in the field of graphic design;
– Bachelor degree, intermediate or specialized in graphic or specialized management involve
– Graduated from the University or Intermediate of Fine Arts
– Good command of English
– Your resume or Portfolio of completed products or link relevant Jobs.