– Interpreter in the meetings between project team and the customers, in the internal meetings (face-to-face meetings, video meetings, etc)
– Translate the documents of software development projects, administrative documents
– Manage Comtor team
– Training for comtor members
– Take charge of assigned back-office tasks
– Other assigned tasks from the managers
- Japanese equivalent of N1 (good at speaking, listening, writing, reading)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skill
- Have working experience in IT company
- Prioritize candidates who have knowledge of IT and programming
- Prioritize candidates who have knowledge of administrative and accounting
- Prioritize candidates who used to live and work in Japan.
- International mindset
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being active, creative and positive in working
- Extraordinary attention to details
- Have potential to be a manager in the future
- English communication (verbal and written) skill is a plus
- 3 times Bonus per year: Spring, Summer and Winter.
a. In 2020 Spring bonus is around 1,000,000,000 VND divided into around 25 staffs
b. A leader has an authority the amount of the bonus and shares it with your members so that you will decide your bonus by yourself.
- More holiday: Vietnamese holiday + Golden week (May), Obon (Aug), Year-end (Dec/Jan)
- Company Trip: Go abroad/domestic (2 times Thailand, 1 time Malaysia, 1 time Vietnam)
- Food: Free lunch, dinner for OT, drinks, parking space
- House: Free company resident at gorgeous Villa on Thao Dien, District 2 including big kitchen, swimming pool, jacuzzi and BBQ space(Free electronic + water as well).
- Study: IT seminar/training, English Lesson
- Recreation: Football, Badminton, Dinner and Drink